Monday, January 13, 2014

Day 13 | Jackpot

Prompt: Make a list of all the things you would do or buy if you won the lottery jackpot.


 
Stephanie | finally have a honeymoon, pay off all debt, buy land and build our dream house, decorate dream house, live off the grid, buy hubby his dream boat, hire personal trainer and chef/dietitian, hire house cleaner, take painting classes, have art/photography studio, travel, add money to our investments, buy a wardrobe that fits/flatters me that's fashionable, have an awesome family vacation. **adding more as I think of them**


Annetta | If I were to win the lottery I would want to really think about how the money would be spent. Honestly, I would pray about it first! The first things I would do is tithe 10% of the money to my church. I know that I would like to bless my family and my husbands family. Then I would buy my husbands grandma's summer house in Slovakia and make it bigger so that the whole family came spent their summer there. If I still had some money left over, I would finally buy my dream mini farm. There are many things to do and accomplish that's why I would do it all in prayer first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10