Sunday, February 16, 2014

Day 47 | Change One Thing

Prompt: If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you take the opportunity? Why?



Stephanie | I believe all of our actions have a purpose. Each thing we do leads us to where we are supposed to be in life. There are plenty of things in my past I am not proud of but all of that makes me who I am today. I sometimes look back at points in my life and say "what were you thinking?!", but that moment in time is just a stepping stone toward my future. Sometimes those so called 'bad' experiences leads us to the great ones. If I had never dated my ex boyfriend, our break up never would have lead me to my husband, my kids, my house, my own business, etc. If I had the opportunity to go back and change something, I would not do it. That simple change could alter my entire life and I wouldn't be who I am or where I am because of it.

Annetta | I would change many little things actually, but never my life. I would go back to July 2006 & make my sister-in-law leave her house to stay elsewhere, where it was safer, so that she would live with my nephew's. I would go back & save their lives. I would have listened to my moms sixth sense that something was wrong and off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10