Saturday, March 8, 2014

Day 67 | Overcome Self-Doubt

Prompt: Tell me about something you want to do or try but your little nagging and self-doubting voice tells you not to. Making you hesitate to even take the first step.

What reasons does it come up with? Let it have full control for a few moments; write down all the doubts it brings up. Now put a line through or scribble out each of its objections and stick an image representing your desire over their words. On top of the image write about how good proving that little critical voice wrong will feel.


Stephanie | I want to do a tasteful boudoir style photo shoot. I wont let myself because I am not attractive enough, too overweight, have stretch marks, and I just don't think anyone would want to see me like that. I want to be at a place where I feel beautiful in my body and am willing to be that vulnerable in front of the camera.

Annetta | Becoming a mom of two is something I want to do, but have so many doubts in my abilities to be a good mom. With everything on my plate, do I even have the time to be a good mom to each child? I know, sounds like a dumb question, but I do ask it. Also what if I am a mom that can't handle more kids? These are just a few things that run through my mind. I want to make sure that I raise kids that can handle the pressures of this world and be stronger then them. I want them to be respectful and know that life takes hard work. Can I really do all that and still take care of my needs, my husbands need and everything else?! I know I can when the time comes, but I have my doubts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10