Monday, May 5, 2014

Day 125 | What's In Your Bag

Prompt: What's in your bag?


Stephanie | My purse, more often than not, looks like a small diaper bag. I have been able to condense down and only need a few items at all times. I recently cleaned out my bag, so it was much cleaner than I expected, today I found: 1 pair of sunglasses (it was 3 yesterday), a highlights magazine for my oldest daughter, both girls health records, 2 suckers, 1 pull-up, 1 pack of baby wipes, 3 granola bars, 4 fruit leather snacks, my wallet, 1 pack of gum I didn't know I had, a headband, 1 twist tube water enhancer, my car keys, my phone, and an old banana peel.

Annetta | My bag usually weighs like bricks. No matter how little or how much I stuff in my bag it still weigh too much! In my bag you will always find my Fuji x100, my wallet stuffed with receipts, my iPad, my to-do journal, a book, and a slew of pens. I also carry my cross stitch projects with me in case I have an unexpected moment where I can get a few stitches in. There are many more things in my bag, but these are my staples what go with me everywhere I go.


1 comment:

  1. My new bag holds everything that I need to carry without looking bulky. The color is just gorgeous. It's bright and with the great looks it really makes the perfect accessory.
    Kate Spade Shoulder Bag

    ReplyDelete

09 10