Monday, May 19, 2014

Day 139 | May Mail Call

Prompt: Send mail to each other with items that can be used in our journals.


Annetta | This mail day I am sending out items that cannot be used in a journal, but can we used in an office for decoration. Sometimes its nice to get gifts that you can use for your home or office. I hope that Stephanie enjoys what I'm sending her because if not, I really want to keep them!

Stephanie | I find it amusing that Annetta and I are on the same page with this one. I didn't have anything I felt worthy of sending to her to use in the journal so I too packaged something for her workspace. I know that she is re-doing her office space so this is something she can use as decoration. 




2 comments:

  1. What a very sweet idea! I just discovered your blog this weekend. Do you prep your pages in any way before doing them or just use the natural finish of the paper? What type of glue are you using for the magazine pages?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog about a week ago. This is such a lovely idea! Beautiful photography as well! Keep up the excellent work :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10