Sunday, June 15, 2014

Day 166 | 24 Hours

Prompt: What would you do if you knew you would not get into trouble for doing anything you wanted for 24 hours?


 
 Annetta | If I had 24 hours to do whatever I wanted to do without getting in trouble then I would drive to a cabin somewhere in Oregon. The place would be beautiful, secluded and stocked with lots of good movies. I wold do anything illegal, but I would take a long bath, nap, cross stitch, read and just do all the things I enjoy on my time in a place that inspires me. In reality, I'm not sure how much I would enjoy this by myself, but in my mind it sounds amazing.

Stephanie | I would find a babysitter and go on the most romanitc get-away trip with my hubby. We could do whatever we wanted because we wouldn't have to be responsible for paying. We could hop a flight to some remote tropical paradice, fly for free in first class, find a beach bungalow for the night. Order whatever we wanted a fancy restaurant and walk out before the bill arrives. Cut first in line to whatever attractions we wanted to see. Just do whatever we wanted that we nornally wouldn't have the finances to do. I would love to have the most romantic and lavish date with my hubby, I really just want to spend some good time together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10