Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Day 197 | I Believe In

Prompt: What do you believe in?


Stephanie | I believe in: saying please and thank you, showing kindness, writing thank you cards, doing your best, my kids, doing the right thing, respecting yourself, helping others, being open minded and accepting differences, my husband, my marriage, having dreams and working towards something, honesty, the power of friendship, setting a good example, bettering yourself.

Annetta | I believe in making lasting memories. I believe in family, without it we are lost. I believe in being true, true to others, staying true to your family and being true with yourself. I believe in growing because when you stop growing that's when you are no longer living. I also believe in laughter, doing it as much as possible for it makes up the beauty of life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10