Friday, July 25, 2014

Day 206 | Feeling Lost

Prompt: Tell me about a time when you felt lost.




Annetta | I have been feeling of being lost but I'm working too hard. Often times I find myself under a big deadline and I will spend weeks working on the commencement. In those days I do not rest, nap or really do anything other than work and be the best mom I can be. I get lost after the pressure of the deadline is lifted and I am standing there with myself tired, overwhelmed and missed on the beautiful details of life.I feel like I have to find my way back by picking up all the pieces.

Stephanie |  I feel lost in my art most of the time. I know things need changing, but I am unsure of how to go about it, and I don't have a clear vision of where I want to go which makes it difficult to navigate and find a direction. I feel lost and in my head a lot.


2 comments:

  1. Stephanie I think that your art is great. However, what I did to help me was watch youtube videos. Here is one that really helped: http://daisyyellow.squarespace.com/abstract/art-journaling-101.html. Also there are a TON of blogs that help with art and art journaling. If you need anything let me know.

    Annetta, I just felt like that. Only it was my partner working. He was working really long hard hours so I didn't get to see him like I usually do. Our communication and everything was off. We are working it out though. Hope you had a great weekend. =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cody K, Ill look into that. I am finding all sorts of video tutorials or paintings on pinterest and I just try to mimic those beautiful pieces to try to learn and see what works for me, and see where I need improving. Its always a learning process. -Stephanie

      Delete

09 10