Thursday, August 28, 2014

Day 240 | Favorite Holiday

Prompt: Tell me about your favorite holiday/celebration. What do you like about it?


Annetta | I love Christmas and for all it stands for. It was the day Christ was born and is a gift to us all. Its a day my family remembers His birth and spend time with loved ones. We give gifts because we were given the ultimate gift, a savior. It is really a beautiful holiday and season in so many ways!

Stephanie |  I used to love Halloween, and I still do but I have really come to love the 4th of July. Since owning our home, we have put on a BBQ and fireworks show every year. Friends and family come over to celebrate, eat great food, and hang out. 


1 comment:

  1. Stephanie, can you tell me about your water colors? Thanks

    ReplyDelete

09 10