Saturday, September 27, 2014

Day 270 | Rest And Relaxation

Action: Schedule in some rest and relaxation for yourself. You could get a massage, a facial, a manicure/pedicure, book a hotel for a night. catch up on a book in the bath, switch off your phone and watch a movie etc. In your journal work through some ideas, choose one and make it happen. Report back to the journal after.


Stephanie | This was a perfect prompt for me today, resting and relaxing was exactly what I needed. It has been a tough week running all around to different appointments, making sure class lessons were done, the journal was taken care of, etc etc. It was a trying week and my creativity suffered because of it. I have been very unmotivated because I am managing so much. So today I sat on the couch and worked a little on my cross-stitch project and enjoyed the sun shinning through the window. I enjoyed my coffee with a chocolate doughnut. Today was the first time in a long time I was inspired and wanted to take pictures. 

Annetta | When I schedule time for myself it's usually time in the morning where I can wake up, have my cup of decaf coffee or tea and spend time studying my bible, praying and reading an encouraging book. I try to do this every single morning and it has changed the way I see life, what I focus and so many little things. I love having my quite time in bed, at my dining table or on my couch with a blanket. If I am lucky I also get to cross stitch for a few hours, but that happens only a couple of time a week (if I'm lucky). Today I spent extra time in a book I am reading with some beautiful women and finished Women Living Well. I feel very productive when I get this time in for myself!




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10