Friday, October 17, 2014

Day 290 | First Impression

Prompt: Tell me about a time your first impression or assumption about a person or situation was completely wrong.


Annetta | I remember meeting a friend of mine who is now a dear friend. When I met her my first impression was that there would be NO way we could ever be friends. After we stated forming our friendship I began to see how beautiful genuine she was, like fine leather. We've been friends ever since.

Stephanie | In the 6th grade, I made friends with a girl named Iris. We met in our block class and we became friends. About 1/2 way into the year a new girl names Beth joined our class. My friend Iris said that we should invite her to be friends, but I was hesitant to have a new person join our little group, but she asked her anyway. Beth and I ended up becoming very good friends for many years, long after my friendship with Iris ended. Even though we are no longer friends now, I am thankful for the friendship we did have and that Iris went ahead and asked her to be friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10