Thursday, October 30, 2014

Day 303 | Journal Page Makeover

Prompt: Remake a previous journal post. Find a journal page you have already made that you may have been unsatisfied with, or your answer has changed, and remake that page.



Stephanie | The prompt I want to re-do is: Make a list of all the things you want to do, try and experience that you would find scary and challenging at the time, but would feel amazing after you have conquered them. (day 58) My answer hasn't changed, but I did add, to build our dream house from scratch. My original post is very uninspiring. I was still trying to figure out how to make my journal pages, and I was working with a lined notebook journal, which wasn't helping. During this whole process, I still have yet to find a journal I actually like.   

Annetta | The prompt I decided to re-do was: Pick a quote you like and share it in an artistic way. For some reason I missed that day, it's in my journal, but not photographed or posted. Honestly, what I did for that prompt was not worth photographing. I recreated this prompt and am much happier with the artistic results. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10