Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Day 308 | Ideal Neighborhood

Prompt: Describe your ideal neighborhood or share what you love about your current neighborhood.


Stephanie | My ideal neighborhood would not be a neighborhood at all. I am ready to live out in the country on many acres far away from other people. I want the property to be full of trees and secluded. I want a long driveway lined with cherry blossom trees and a white wooden fence. I want to be surrounded by nature not neighbors. 

Annetta | My ideal neighborhood would be a few different ones. I used to live in my ideal neighborhood when I lived in Seattle. There were beautiful gardens in people's yards, the houses were gorgeous and it was by the water. I loved walking those streets! I would also love to have a neighborhood in the country and in a European city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10