Friday, December 12, 2014

Day 346 | Love About Your Life

Prompt: What do you love about your life?



Annetta | In my 20's I really learned to value and love my life because we are not promised the next day. That lessons leaves me with a heart of gratitude, an eagerness to live in the moment and to love the details that make up my life. I love that I married an amazing man, a man unlike any other who not only provides and cares for my son and myself, but also for my mother and brother who live with us. I love how we have the sweetest little boy who has a heart for loving others and making friends (I cherish every minute)! I love that we have a house, not the biggest or greatest, but the house that is perfect for our needs with a garden in the back and a sandbox. I love how I can make this home cozy and welcoming not only for my family, but friends as well. I love how we get to travel and see places in America and Europe. I love how I have beautiful relationships formed with family and friends. I love that I see beauty even in places that other don't. I love my life, I really do as I have been blessed with this one life and I hope my life is a life that also gives to others freely.

Stephanie | I love my girls, that I married I good man, that we are able to own our home/cars/camper trailer, that we are able to pay our bills each month and secure our future, that I can home-school my children, that I don't have to work outside of the home, that I can pursue my creative dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10